Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

One more thought about big gumbo

I said it I think last season while Zion averaged 13ppg against Miami that he’s relatively easy to guard (or scheme against) he needs to become more dynamic as a player and that shot chart kinda proves my point

Couple that with the iffy defense and he not on shit if you gotta go against him in a playoff scenario (he gotta play in a playoff game first)

lol let me add Jaden Ivey to that list of young players I dropped

I've been trying to talk myself into the Pistons being slightly better than I thought.....like can the be closer to the play-in than the bottom

They're better than Washington and Brooklyn.....I think there's a chance they could be just as good or better than Chicago, Toronto or Charlotte....Atlanta probably too talented unless they blow it up

I'm trying to keep in mind that teams like Detroit and Portland are desperate to be relevant again and really want to take a big step forward, you're talking 4-5 years of being at the bottom.

I've been trying to talk myself into the Pistons being slightly better than I thought.....like can the be closer to the play-in than the bottom

They're better than Washington and Brooklyn.....I think there's a chance they could be just as good or better than Chicago, Toronto or Charlotte....Atlanta probably too talented unless they blow it up

I'm trying to keep in mind that teams like Detroit and Portland are desperate to be relevant again and really want to take a big step forward, you're talking 4-5 years of being at the bottom.
I’m here to tell you…whatever optimism you have..stop it lol

Back