Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

YO BIGGEST QUESTION COMING IN FOR THE BLAZERS

Did Scoot get lasik surgery yet?

A part of me thinks the Blazers can pretty damn good on defense....Grant, Thybulle, Ayton, Deni, Rob Williams, Clingan ect

They're going to be terrible on offense though unless Sharpe or Scoot take big step forward

A part of me thinks the Blazers can pretty damn good on defense....Grant, Thybulle, Ayton, Deni, Rob Williams, Clingan ect

They're going to be terrible on offense though unless Sharpe or Scoot take big step forward
Scoot can get surgery today and be hoopin on friday

If I see those fuck ass goggles opening night I’m out on him completely lol

But yeah their defense is gonna be horrible..I like their pieces individually but together I hate the way the team is currently built

Scoot can get surgery today and be hoopin on friday

If I see those fuck ass goggles opening night I’m out on him completely lol

But yeah their defense is gonna be horrible..I like their pieces individually but together I hate the way the team is currently built

If they could end the yeae with Ayton, Rob Williams, Grant and Simmoms off the team....Clingan starting and Sharpe/Scoot taking a big leap they could consider it a successful season

But I agree the way the team is constructed it's very weird and I don't really know the direction they're trying to go

I actually think OKC offense is going to take a step or two back but the defense is going to be the best in the league

Back