Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

Look at this bullshit.

When people said that what the Lakers are doing with Bronny is nepotism, many reply that other people are doing the same thing for their children.

What I don't get is, if what the Lakers are doing is acknowledged as nepotism, how can it be "historic" when they finally play on the court at the same time?

Both things can't be true. If Lebron is really behind the scenes orchestrating Bronny being in a Lakers uniform, how could them playing together have any real "historic" significance?

Look at this bullshit.

When people said that what the Lakers are doing with Bronny is nepotism, many reply that other people are doing the same thing for their children.

What I don't get is, if what the Lakers are doing is acknowledged as nepotism, how can it be "historic" when they finally play on the court at the same time?

Both things can't be true. If Lebron is really behind the scenes orchestrating Bronny being in a Lakers uniform, how could them playing together have any real "historic" significance?

This obsession is weird.

You don't like it. You've made that abundantly clear. It's time to move on.

Look at this bullshit.

you might have a point man

Look at this bullshit.

bro as much as i want to see Lakers in the mud this Season, let's just appreciate a moment

Back