Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I was already in on the Suns after the offseason they had but I think I might like them even more than I thought I did....

To me that’s stupid

I’m not sacrificing Grayson Allen for mid tyus Jones

I understand it if it might help balance out the rotation and make the offense run more smoothly.....Grayson Allen one of the best 3pt shooters in the NBA and Tyus has one of the best assist to turnover ratios

They complained about not having a point guard now they have one

If Beal would show up they wouldn't have been so dependent on Grayson Allen in the first place

Also if I had to bet Grayson Allen or Royce O Neal going to be closing games anyway

I understand it if it might help balance out the rotation and make the offense run more smoothly.....Grayson Allen one of the best 3pt shooters in the NBA and Tyus has one of the best assist to turnover ratios

They complained about not having a point guard now they have one

If Beal would show up they wouldn't have been so dependent on Grayson Allen in the first place

Also if I had to bet Grayson Allen or Royce O Neal going to be closing games anyway
Booker and Beal have way too many PG qualities in between those two to not act desperate over tyus Jones

Floor spacing/Size >>>> Booker and Beal not having the ball in their hands due to a guy giving 11/5

And he’s 6’1? Lololol

Booker and Beal have way too many PG qualities in between those two to not act desperate over tyus Jones

Floor spacing/Size >>>> Booker and Beal not having the ball in their hands due to a guy giving 11/5

And he’s 6’1? Lololol
imo I think Book and Beal & KD could get better looks running off motion through Tyus than having Book & Beal iso'n niggas to death.

imo I think Book and Beal & KD could get better looks running off motion through Tyus than having Book & Beal iso'n niggas to death.
They get looks off the strength of who they are

These niggas AND Nurkic know how to pass a ball to get shots lol

Like they need a PG to show them how to play basketball

Listen I know what you’re saying and I agree but what youre saying about how tyus Jones is…worth this is where I’m disagreeing

My whole point is tyus jones isn’t worth subtracting Grayson allen

A better caliber of player sure but not him

And he’s 6’1? Lololol

Bro they just did this all last season......Booker, Beal and even KD are cool being secondary ball handlers and handling some of the playmaking but none of them are point guards and you don't want them having that responsibility on a night to night basis

This is more of a regular season thing anyway...You have to remember Bud is the coach now too, he knows how to have a well oiled machine in the regular season, you have to have a base offense and just some basic shit you can do to get you through 82 games

In the playoffs and crunch time I can assure you Tyus Jones will not be relied on like that

Bro they just did this all last season......Booker, Beal and even KD are cool being secondary ball handlers and handling some of the playmaking but none of them are point guards and you don't want them having that responsibility on a night to night basis

This is more of a regular season thing anyway...You have to remember Bud is the coach now too, he knows how to have a well oiled machine in the regular season, you have to have a base offense and just some basic shit you can do to get you through 82 games

In the playoffs and crunch time I can assure you Tyus Jones will not be relied on like that
I’m high bro lol

I believe what I’m saying now though

Back