Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

@toheeb27
These are some insane numbers

The kid is very talented, but don’t take those stats too seriously. These are kids, a large portion of games they play are hybrid matches. 4 thirty minutes halves, multiple games a day, etc.

At that youth level, the only performances I take seriously are those from tournaments like the KDB cup. When he starts playing U-18 and U-21 games, we will have a better idea of what type of player he is.

To drive home my point, Ryan Kavuma-McQueen is 15. Same age as this kid and is already playing U-18 ball and scoring for fun. Keep an eye out for him, kid is really really good. Such a natural goal scorer for an attacking mid/winger.

Rabbaj is talented though and might see some U-18 mins soon.

The kid is very talented, but don’t take those stats too seriously. These are kids, a large portion of games they play are hybrid matches. 4 thirty minutes halves, multiple games a day, etc.

At that youth level, the only performances I take seriously are those from tournaments like the KDB cup. When he starts playing U-18 and U-21 games, we will have a better idea of what type of player he is.

To drive home my point, Ryan Kavuma-McQueen is 15. Same age as this kid and is already playing U-18 ball and scoring for fun. Keep an eye out for him, kid is really really good. Such a natural goal scorer for an attacking mid/winger.

Rabbaj is talented though and might see some U-18 mins soon.

He’s very mature on the pitch for his age
Kids a baller

The way Dalot is the second in the double pivot with Ugarte is clever. The system affords Eriksen to get up as a second 10.

He tried this last year with Amrabat but Dalot is way better, keeping out any other left back we’ve got.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back