Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Everton shouldn't be going to penalties with Southampton.
WTF are u talking about??? Southampton is a better team with a very good up and coming manager (Seems u guys dont read my posts, lol. I told u guys about Russell Martin while they were in the Championship). They will do this a alot to "better" teams this season including Arsenal.

Last edited:
WTF are u talking about??? Southampton is a better team with a very good up and coming manager (Seems u guys dont read my posts, lol. I told u guys about Russell Martin while they were in the Championship). They will do this a alot of "better" teams this season including Arsenal.
Lesley was excellent out there
I’m sad that one of him or Andrey Santos will never see our first team

Kompany doing bits still. I was surprised at the immediate outrage when he got the job.

Comparing Burnley in the PL to managing Bayern is crazy.

This one is surprising. Clubs, fans and media reacting to results before the first 10 games is completed is crazy to me.

Statistically proven the league doesn’t start to take shape until after 10 games minimum.
There's more to it than results. But there's no way you have watched Milan and thought yeah they're in good hands

WTF are u talking about??? Southampton is a better team with a very good up and coming manager (Seems u guys dont read my posts, lol. I told u guys about Russell Martin while they were in the Championship). They will do this a alot to "better" teams this season including Arsenal.

Four games and zero points. Probably will lose the game against Ipswich.

Moyes everton doesn't lose that game.

Back