Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Rashford needs to turn up today...

Amad has been balling, harsh being benched when Rashford has been so sh!t but Rashford has days when he can just turn it on...

Rashford needs to turn up today...

Amad has been balling, harsh being benched when Rashford has been so sh!t but Rashford has days when he can just turn it on...
And this is why players fall out with coaches. Mans is shit but because he might turn up in a big game you're gonna ruin my chance to turn up in said game when you've been trash for how long now?!?
Mahtisse is getting heated on the Chelsea stream, no longer rates Mudryk
Love to see it

And this is why players fall out with coaches. Mans is shit but because he might turn up in a big game you're gonna ruin my chance to turn up in said game when you've been trash for how long now?!?

Love to see it

What I will say in his defence, is service to him is terrible at times... The amount of runs he makes (granted he will prob be offside lol) and doesnt get picked up is so frustrating....

Was all downhill from here, lol. Bad bad result. International break, i definitely need to stay off Chelsea Twitter for 2 weeks. Spurs lost, so at least @Mknight will leave me alone on here, lol.
At least it won’t be as bad as Everton Twitter. I just caught up on it and it’s really not a good sight…lol

Back