Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

I should have took my butt to Greensboro and try to win some money instead of watching Everton. I wonder if Potter would be interested in coaching us???

@Water Ur Seeds you at the game today?

Throw missiles at them Brighton bums!

Yeah man just got back, never been so wet in my life *pause* dont think it was possible to rain anymore...

Regardless of the result, I thought United played well tbh Im really liking the style of play, quick one touch passing, just need to play with a proper striker rather than false 9...

Amad and Mainoo really stood out and Mazraoui had Mitoma in his pocket most the game... Think there will be more to come this season, Brighton just seem to be United's bogey team... Didnt realise how big Zirkzee is too, dude is a unit...

Only went to 3 or 4 games last season, since I moved out the City it actually takes me longer to get down Brighton but gonna make the effort more this season...

n2cjNV.jpg

I’m honestly glad I didn’t waste my time watching the game today. I was done after the first goal went in. Sell DCL, Doucoure, Keane, and Holgate, bring in some fucking speed.

Reactions: GNS
Proper striker....
reservoir-dogs-quentin-tarantino.gif

Don't need that when we have our number 7

Need to start Kirkzee, dude came on last week and scored with his first touch...

Seems ridiculous not starting him, I know he can drop deep but stick him up top and have balls passed and knocked through to him... So many times the ball was crossed or played through and there was no one there was a joke...

Nah Amad was grieving and he still had a great game... Maguire switched off for the first goal and looked like the defenders fckd up for the second, still not seen the second goal back yet though...

Walking back passed the United fan coaches tons of United fans were bunnin zoots next to the coaches, like they were trying to forget what just happened...

Back