Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

To all of my English fam, what the hell is going on over there???

World War 3 it seems... Since the mass stabbing at the kids party in Southport, loads of right wing cunts have used it as an excuse burn down their own city centres (mainly up north) and randomly attack mosques etc

You would think most of Southport after going through such a horrific attack and trauma would rather have some peace and unity, coming together rather than have aload of right wing cunts burn their city down, Southport looked like something from end of world movie... Sure that will make the kids feel safer...

Why didnt they riot after the recent case where a white neonatal nurse, Lucy Letby killed 7 babies??? Hmmm doesnt fit their right wing agenda...

It ain’t safe outside for niggas is all I know. Watch yo back outside.

You can’t trust your white neighbour right now.

Yo white bitch might even surprise you.

World War 3 it seems... Since the mass stabbing at the kids party in Southport, loads of right wing cunts have used it as an excuse burn down their own city centres (mainly up north) and randomly attack mosques etc

You would think most of Southport after going through such a horrific attack and trauma would rather have some peace and unity, coming together rather than have aload of right wing cunts burn their city down, Southport looked like something from end of world movie... Sure that will make the kids feel safer...

Why didnt they riot after the recent case where a white neonatal nurse, Lucy Letby killed 7 babies??? Hmmm doesnt fit their right wing agenda...
It’s not even about the kids anymore. I can see it getting worse.

@toheeb27

I forgot we were playing City today and as I cut the game on Gusto was crossing with his left foot lol
He literally does it all

U got a link? I’m trying to read up on the madness

What y’all got going and why police whooping on bro like that

Cause he's black!

Anyway

Liverpool showing levels, all that press ish that these mans were doing have em knackered and pool just bouncing the ball around probing and controlling the game with ease.
Mount has to be the dumbest shit these mans have done after antony. I just don't fuckin get what they saw. Cac is trash! Preseason or nah

Cause he's black!

Anyway

Liverpool showing levels, all that press ish that these mans were doing have em knackered and pool just bouncing the ball around probing and controlling the game with ease.
Mount has to be the dumbest shit these mans have done after antony. I just don't fuckin get what they saw. Cac is trash! Preseason or nah
I’m watching but I don’t even care just happy this preseason we ain’t gotta hear no idiots talking shit after this

Back