Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

@toheeb27 Jess carter transfer isn't one I expected but it makes complete sense especially after Emma Hayes forced Ann-Katrin out the club who's dating..... Jess

I don't like this

@toheeb27 Jess carter transfer isn't one I expected but it makes complete sense especially after Emma Hayes forced Ann-Katrin out the club who's dating..... Jess

I don't like this
Yea, i saw someone mention this as a possibility a few weeks ago bcos Ann left. Such a shame, i used to be a hater, then she leveled up and became one of our best players. She will be missed.

btw, NO EMMA SLANDER. My Queen is doing wonders with the USWNT

Yea, i saw someone mention this as a possibility a few weeks ago bcos Ann left. Such a shame, i used to be a hater, then she leveled up and became one of our best players. She will be missed.

btw, NO EMMA SLANDER. My Queen is doing wonders with the USWNT
Yesterday game was personal for Emma and Ann and Ann had an horrendous game....

@Blue_London I hope that's the last couple we have on the team. Back to back seasons we have lost players we wanted to keep bcos we let their other half leave.

The way Guro flirts with these girls in the videos i see, she has at least 5 of them on her roster, lol.

@Blue_London I hope that's the last couple we have on the team. Back to back seasons we have lost players we wanted to keep bcos we let their other half leave.

The way Guro flirts with these girls in the videos i see, she has at least 5 of them on her roster, lol.
I read 1 defender will be leaving I didn't think it would be Jesse apparently that's it for the window

I’m never selling Wanbee for less than £30m. I hate this deal. He's just honest. A real one.

I fear we will regret this before Xmas.

Yeah I always rated him not sure why hes going so cheap, hes one of the best at tackling, no one dribbles passed him either...

Reactions: GNS
I’m never selling Wanbee for less than £30m. I hate this deal. He's just honest. A real one.

I fear we will regret this before Xmas.
Similar to Fred transfer for me, always been solid defensively but lacks in end product in final third.

United is shit at buying and selling so this is no surprise.

Niggaz put glorified accountants in footballing jobs and they still failed to do their job correctly

Back