Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

@Blue_London this right here is why I did not understand some of our offseason acquisitions this summer. I was really hoping she would get a chance, but looks like she will be heading back out on loan, smh.

Yea, she is still really young, but she is more physically matured than most women in the game. I always LOL when she bodies these poor girls, lmao.

Others are mad about the Lucy Bronze signing bcos they think she blocks Cerys Brown. I don’t have an opinion bcos I have not seen her play much.

@Blue_London this right here is why I did not understand some of our offseason acquisitions this summer. I was really hoping she would get a chance, but looks like she will be heading back out on loan, smh.

Yea, she is still really young, but she is more physically matured than most women in the game. I always LOL when she bodies these poor girls, lmao.

Others are mad about the Lucy Bronze signing bcos they think she blocks Cerys Brown. I don’t have an opinion bcos I have not seen her play much.

I read somewhere that the youth team is incredibly stacked I think everything this season is about winning the champions League. It's become the obsession

there will be no more signings a defender will leave I looked at the team and I can't name a defender that should leave.

There should be no more signings of Lucy bronze age after this season. I'm ready and excited for this teams potential

WOW, Saudi already……. Poor kid. I am afraid Chelsea are going to do similar things to these South American kids we are stockpiling.

Back