Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I am already on Chet is the unquestioned number 1 island . I am close to Banchero is no doubt number 2. I already have him over Jabari, but I need to watch more Ivey.

Disagree about Banchero. Don't really see special at the next level when I watch him. both Jabari and Chet have a better chance to be special.

Even Johnny Davis may have a better chance.

Disagree about Banchero. Don't really see special at the next level when I watch him. both Jabari and Chet have a better chance to be special.

Even Johnny Davis may have a better chance.
No one in this draft is "Special" IMO. The one guy that might be is Ivey, but i need to watch more.

OK, but my point really is that both have more upside. Ivey may too.

Thoughts?
I have Chet number 1 in the class, so I guess we agree there. Like I said in the first post u replied to, I need to watch more Ivey, but I am starting to think he might be the “Special” player in this class.

So our disagreement is Jabari. Like the tweet in the post u replied to explained (and a Shot chart I posted about a month ago) Jabari rarely gets to the rim.

If u tell me he is going to be a 99th percentile type of shooter, then the way he gets his shots will not matter to me. But right now, I am skeptical.

The kid is young and improving fast. So maybe he gets better handles and proves me wrong.

Watched highlights of this last night. While the stats look impressive, I could not help but laugh when I saw Chet go coast to coast 2-3 times gliding by 3-4 slow white guys. Gonzaga’s schedule the past few months has been ridiculously soft, lol.

Chet is still my number one boy. His handle is looking better and better. @Gray Matter if he can put on some more weight in the NBA, he might be special too.

Just listened to Vecenie’s last Mock draft pod and they did not have a single international player in the first round.

@Sony Montana what happened to your boy, Jovic? Having a subpar season?

Just listened to Vecenie’s last Mock draft pod and they did not have a single international player in the first round.

@Sony Montana what happened to your boy, Jovic? Having a subpar season?
Well hes been having an uneven season with a slow start then picked things up around late November through December but from what I’ve seen the patience and vision/playmaking and fundamentals will always be there.

But yeah bit of a disappointing season and not that good defensively but boatloads of potential I think athletically

I still think he goes first round around the 20-24th pick range

I think Ivey will be the best pro in this draft too. I would like Smith if he was 6'11 but I believe he's more around 6'8.

Chet too skinny. I can't see him adding much weight

So our disagreement is Jabari. Like the tweet in the post u replied to explained (and a Shot chart I posted about a month ago) Jabari rarely gets to the rim.

If u tell me he is going to be a 99th percentile type of shooter, then the way he gets his shots will not matter to me. But right now, I am skeptical.

The kid is young and improving fast. So maybe he gets better handles and proves me wrong.

Back