Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I got into it with Barlowe on his YouTube page about this. LMAO.

He had that one video trying to talk trash about the report Givony put out saying Miller didn’t do well in interviews and workouts.

He stated that he thought the info Givony put out wasn’t true and a smoke screen to maybe help out his former coworker and friend Mike Schmitz who works for Portland. He also pointed out that he talked to Miller and his team and he was sick.

So, I pointed out to him in the comments section that maybe him being sick was why he didn’t do well in the work outs and interviews. Lmao. Then he went back at me In the comments. Lmao

I got into it with Barlowe on his YouTube page about this. LMAO.

He had that one video trying to talk trash about the report Givony put out saying Miller didn’t do well in interviews and workouts.

He stated that he thought the info Givony put out wasn’t true and a smoke screen to maybe help out his former coworker and friend Mike Schmitz who works for Portland. He also pointed out that he talked to Miller and his team and he was sick.

So, I pointed out to him in the comments section that maybe him being sick was why he didn’t do well in the work outs and interviews. Lmao. Then he went back at me In the comments. Lmao
Toheeb gonna read this and smile and then say fuck barlowe

Back