Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Man I gotta be forced to watch Davis mills next week

:scust:

My only saving grace is that it’s the Titans. But Derrick Henry routinely runs for 800 yards every game he plays us.

I rather see Case Keenum. At least he’s played in big moments.

I hate kamikaze fans.

Those are fans of teams that are going down in flames, or are already smolder ash heaps that suck so bad, the fans have given up hope on their team for the season. All those types of fans have left is seeing others fail, so they relentlessly troll fans of good teams to make themselves feel better. What's worse is that these fans will literally hitch a ride to another team's bandwagon for no other purpose than to hopefully watch the bandwagon team beat the other team.

Next-level nasty shit.

Fucking DC fans have really resorted to licking the Niners nuts. DC is SHIT, sport-wise. In ALL sports.

I hate kamikaze fans.

Those are fans of teams that are going down in flames, or are already smolder ash heaps that suck so bad, the fans have given up hope on their team for the season. All those types of fans have left is seeing others fail, so they relentlessly troll fans of good teams to make themselves feel better. What's worse is that these fans will literally hitch a ride to another team's bandwagon for no other purpose than to hopefully watch the bandwagon team beat the other team.

Next-level nasty shit.

Fucking DC fans have really resorted to licking the Niners nuts. DC is SHIT, sport-wise. In ALL sports.
giphy.gif

That’s fucked up I miss Al Michaels on NBC it ain’t been the same without him really. Tirico is good but he should be on Thursdays until Michaels retires for good. Al been phoning it in this year but that’s just cuz these matchups been ass.

Back