Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Haven't really paid much attention to Fields progression. Is it scheme, him not getting ball out fast enough, or a trash o-line? I would think the OC would just run all quick action plays because at this rate, Fields won't be in the league too long due to the amount of hits.

Haven't really paid much attention to Fields progression. Is it scheme, him not getting ball out fast enough, or a trash o-line? I would think the OC would just run all quick action plays because at this rate, Fields won't be in the league too long due to the amount of hits.

From what I saw on Sunday the o-line can't stop a nose bleed and the defense is trash. I'm hoping they can get it together or this will be a repeat of last season.

@PhenomTheMac now that his career is essentially over i been thinking about the 2005 draft debacle

Arod got 1 ring and the 9ers got 2 superbowl appearances. Im pretty sure it would be more success for both sides if they drafted him like they were supposed to..agree?

@PhenomTheMac now that his career is essentially over i been thinking about the 2005 draft debacle

Arod got 1 ring and the 9ers got 2 superbowl appearances. Im pretty sure it would be more success for both sides if they drafted him like they were supposed to..agree?
Yeah, my thought has always been that Nolan likely ruins Aaron before he reaches his potential. Aaron had those mechanics coming out where he kept the ball to his ear, the extra time on the bench likely helped him by giving him more time to straighten all that out.

Our biggest failing was drafting a spread quarterback and then making him play a convention style because the spread style 'wouldn't work'. Meanwhile the whole league was transitioning to it while we were stuck with Jimmy Raye and Singletary playing 3 yards and a cloud of dust ball. It'd have been malpractice to put ARod in those terrible systems.

He’s a runner lol.

He’s not that guy at this point in his career

Back