Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

To be fair having each mentor be a hall of fame QB helps lol
Also true. But I do think teams should be more patient when drafting and having a QB learn. Alex Smith def not a HOFer but apparently he helped Mahomes a lot too. But it's the NFL. They be quick to throw them rookies out there.

Micheal Thomas with an ELITE game with 61 yards

I only say that’s elite because he’s on pace to have a better year than 3 of Mike Evans years yards wise and only 14 less than 4 of his years lmao

I’m just using y’all standards

He's on pace for Mike's 7th best season in yards? And you specified "yards wise" because Mike scores so many more touchdowns. This post doesn't hit like you think it does, haha.

Can't put it all on Jones. The O-line gave him no time to do anything. The second INT he threw is on him. I would have just took the lost and ran out of bounds.
Do u want Caleb Williams or Drake Maye?

Edit, this probably lands better with Everton. U are not as pessimistic with the Giants, lol.

Big mad lmao

Yiu naming players that get hurt and missed time or at the end of there career

Those players are some of the best of all time. Evans ain’t never going to be mentioned with them despite playing the same time

That boy is average as fuck. Nothing elite about him. NOTHING

Deal with it

Last edited:
Had to go back and look because I didn't remember exactly how it started. I praised Evans for having 1k yards in every season in his career

Back