Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

real rap tho

Big Red might be about to set EB up to take over when he done

If he wins another SB I can see Big Red retiring unless he tryna one up Palpatine

the chiefs are the new empire (aka the first order) and Big Red the new emperor and Sith Lord (Snoke)

real rap tho

Big Red might be about to set EB up to take over when he done

If he wins another SB I can see Big Red retiring unless he tryna one up Palpatine

the chiefs are the new empire (aka the first order) and Big Red the new emperor and Sith Lord (Snoke)
First why Bieniemy? I really don't see the hype about him

Also what makes you think AR is even going to retire soon? He's got one the best QBs in a generation in his prime. Chiefs are always a SB contender with Mahomes. Why give that up unless there's medical reasons

First why Bieniemy? I really don't see the hype about him

Also what makes you think AR is even going to retire soon? He's got one the best QBs in a generation in his prime. Chiefs are always a SB contender with Mahomes. Why give that up unless there's medical reasons
nigga pushing 70. He really has nothing left to prove as a NFL coach.

He certified first ballot and one of the GOATs

Continuity wise I think EB would give KC the best chance to continue thier sucess.

As great as Mahomes is…

AR and EB when he was there put him the best position to succeed. Cant really deny that imo

Continuity wise I think EB would give KC the best chance to continue thier sucess.

As great as Mahomes is…

AR and EB when he was there put him the best position to succeed. Cant really deny that imo
He's 65 lol Pete and Belichick are in their 70s

What continuity? He left the Chiefs and they're still winning

I'm thinking that was more AR since Mahomes didn't drop off when he left the Chiefs

He seems overhyped

I don’t think Eric B is as great as the hype makes us wanna believe. All these coordinators getting jobs these last few years. This dude was THE coordinator involved with the best QB in the NFL the last few years and he can’t get a job? Something is wrong.

As great as Mahomes is…

When EB wa in KC wasn’t somebody else in charge of the passing game and only called players some of the times

Stroud so lame for those Bryce comments

How the hell you blame EVERYONE else on the panthers except Bryce.

He just needs to shut up on things like that

Back