Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

I hate this. They were ranked 6th bcuz they played a bunch of backup qb's. Steelers are only good if TJ Watt can get pressure.
You can say that about every team. This was the year of the backup especially in the AFC North.

His scheme does rely heavily on effective pass rush with the front four/base and even more so that he has the best in the world at it on his defense.

IMO his weak spot is lack of effective blitz packages. Steelers should consider hiring a senior assistant that specializes in front 7...similar to what they had with B Flores last year.

BTW the Steelers were top 10 (6th and 10th) in pts allowed and takeaways this season and were 10th and 14th in 2022. Who cares if they get 1000 yds if they cant score AND turn the ball over. The offense has just been dog 💩 and hanging the D out to dry. Steelers have been bottom 3rd in ToP for the whole Matt Canada era. And thats een before we talk about the injuries.

I noticed a lot of dink and dunk shit throughout the league. There were several weeks where QB's didn't reach 300 yds. Shit I saw several qb's barely getting 200 yds.
defenses have adjusted. if you notice many more are giving two high shell looks to stop the big play. they making offenses earn it with the dink and dunk and run game.

Mahomes
Allen
Dak
Tua
Jackson
Herbert

All played and didn’t light it up
Dak with 36 tds and 9 ints and he led the in completed passed he wasn't slack this season

Herbert didn't play the whole season

Tua....you should know what to expect from him

Mahomes, allen, jackson were below expections

Back