Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Was he complaining when he was playing? Because it was like that during his time too. He also benefited from a lot of calls
Offense looks NOTHING like it did just even 3 years ago.

QBs look bad and just committing TOs like it’s the 90s

Not sure what football you watching

This year has been kinda blah compared to how things were just a couple years ago it seems. I think it’s the lack of quality QB classes recently. Even guys who have kinda worked out like Lawrence & Herbert don’t seem to be at their best IMO. That along with just overexposure & some shitty matchups thanks to injuries. There’s no clear cut MVP so far either. This would be a good year for a wideout/defensive player to take it for once.

This year has been kinda blah compared to how things were just a couple years ago it seems. I think it’s the lack of quality QB classes recently. Even guys who have kinda worked out like Lawrence & Herbert don’t seem to be at their best IMO. That along with just overexposure & some shitty matchups thanks to injuries. There’s no clear cut MVP so far either. This would be a good year for a wideout/defensive player to take it for once.
I feel it’s the play calling.

Shit be extra conservative.

Defense ain’t catch-up up that fast

Last QB that was titled a generational prospect was Luck and he was great until his forced retirement

Lawrence seems to be trending upward. Chargers had injuries and may end up needing a new HC who may want a new OC. So that team could end up doing some shuffling. Doesn't help to be in the same division as Mahomes

I said the the nfl ain’t looking right. That’s no rules and more of the product
The product is less appealing now because of the networks forcing commercials after everything IMO. We have split screen commercials and commercials that make us miss the ref announcements

The product is less appealing now because of the networks forcing commercials after everything IMO. We have split screen commercials and commercials that make us miss the ref announcements
It's like the game has become the commercials and the commercials have become the game.

Back