Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

I’d rather see recently retired players/free agents play than actual dudes on rosters. That’s just me.
Its niggas around the country that aren't pro players that are elite Flag Football players

Flag Football is a whole different game and strategy than traditional tackle

Man Flag Football is so MF fun

👏👏👏
Man!

Its one of my hobbies, Not saying I was an all world professional elite player but I was pretty damn good when I was healthy.

I haven't played since I tore my ACL in 2021. I just legit dont have time right now. But man I wanna get back out there.

When I lived in Gulfport (was stationed there in the Navy) from 2012-2015 the team I was on was a dynasty lmao

Won the Navy base league every year, won the AF and Navy base leagues in 2014 and the AF league had to put an all star team together to try to beat us for the Navy/Air Force super bowl and we waxed them niggas like 60 - 0 lmao

We won the city league in 13' and were a consistent playoff team. The city league was crazy competitve...so many former D-1 and NFL guys played and a couple teams traveled to different tourneys in the region.

Man good times

Its niggas around the country that aren't pro players that are elite Flag Football players

Flag Football is a whole different game and strategy than traditional tackle.

I suppose. All I know is the average American probably ain’t gonna give a shit if it’s just all random “elite” flag football players as oppose to having some known former pro and college players. It probably doesn’t matter tho.

I suppose. All I know is the average American probably ain’t gonna give a shit if it’s just all random “elite” flag football players as oppose to having some known former pro and college players. It probably doesn’t matter tho.
Some truth.
The Olympics is kinda different tho cause the average American dont give a fuck about who the best American freestyle slope skier is until the Olympics

you think the average American is focused on swimming until the summer the games? lol

At the end of the day Americans want to WIN above all. If a team full of random elite flag players bring home gold they will get thier 15 minutes of fame from major sports and media outlets

maybe a Wheaties box and then no one will care until the next games lol

Man!

Its one of my hobbies, Not saying I was an all world professional elite player but I was pretty damn good when I was healthy.

I haven't played since I tore my ACL in 2021. I just legit dont have time right now. But man I wanna get back out there.

When I lived in Gulfport (was stationed there in the Navy) from 2012-2015 the team I was on was a dynasty lmao

Won the Navy base league every year, won the AF and Navy base leagues in 2014 and the AF league had to put an all star team together to try to beat us for the Navy/Air Force super bowl and we waxed them niggas like 60 - 0 lmao

We won the city league in 13' and were a consistent playoff team. The city league was crazy competitve...so many former D-1 and NFL guys played and a couple teams traveled to different tourneys in the region.

Man good times
Hate it had to be you brother
main_1525357455-Ed-O-Neill-Signed-Married-With-Children-16x20-Photo-Inscribed-4-TD-s-In-1-Game...jpg

Back