Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

LEGEND: Legendary #Packers wide receiver Sterling Sharpe is among the seniors finalists for the Hall of Fame Class of 2024.

Sharpe has one of the most INSANE 7-year stretches, with 8,134 yards, on 595 receptions, for 65 touchdowns.

He was also a 5x Pro Bowler and 3x 1st Team All-Pro who received votes for offensive player of the year and MVP multiple years in a row🤯🤯🤯

His brother, Hall of Famer, Shannon said during his HOF speech, “I am the only person in the Hall of Fame that can say I was the second-best player in my own family.”

Tragically Sterling’s career was cut short at the young age of 29 with a career-ending neck injury.

@757'sFinest
excited-dance.gif

LEGEND: Legendary #Packers wide receiver Sterling Sharpe is among the seniors finalists for the Hall of Fame Class of 2024.

Sharpe has one of the most INSANE 7-year stretches, with 8,134 yards, on 595 receptions, for 65 touchdowns.

He was also a 5x Pro Bowler and 3x 1st Team All-Pro who received votes for offensive player of the year and MVP multiple years in a row🤯🤯🤯

His brother, Hall of Famer, Shannon said during his HOF speech, “I am the only person in the Hall of Fame that can say I was the second-best player in my own family.”

Tragically Sterling’s career was cut short at the young age of 29 with a career-ending neck injury.

Sterling was the AB of his day with the production

Update: #49ers legend RB Frank Gore is joining the team again and will be part of the 49ers front office 👏

Gore started his NFL career with the Niners as a 3rd round pick in the 2005 Draft and went on to become their all-time leading rusher with 11,073 yards.

Gore also holds the NFL record for most seasons with at least 1,200 yards from scrimmage with 12.

He made 5 Pro-Bowls and the 2010s All-Decade Team.

(h/t @malkikawa)

Back