Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

He’s gonna get paid no matter what. Shit, he can still come out this season but it’s not out of the realm of possibility he pulls a Elway/Eli and says don’t draft me.
I forgot it's been that long since a player said no. Curious how'd social media would take it

So this is the NFL this year, huh? Being invaded by the Swifties?

Nah. I’m not rolling. The Chiefs must not win the Super Bowl. We can NOT have this shit all Spring.

Get the Swifties away from the sport.
Get The Bey Hive away.
Belibers, Doja Cats, ALL of them.

Go back to Musical Hell from wence you came.

It’s not about the team. It’s about delaying your earnings.

And if a big market team like Chicago get, then endorsements would come sooner than later.

The money gonna come, he’s a top college QB. I really do think he’s gonna leave school, but I doubt he’s jumping for joy at the prospect of Chicago (at least not the way the team is now). Besides if you’re good enough you don’t really need to be in a big market for enforcements as a QB in the NFL.

The money gonna come, he’s a top college QB. I really do think he’s gonna leave school, but I doubt he’s jumping for joy at the prospect of Chicago (at least not the way the team is now). Besides if you’re good enough you don’t really need to be in a big market for enforcements as a QB in the NFL.
You don’t. But the bag come a lil quicker in those markets.

It takes a year of balling if you’re not in those markets.

Back