Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

fields still ain’t throwing it to open receivers

Dude is getting time in the pocket.

Blame everybody but him. Him and Zack Wilson are the same. BUMS

Y’all cape because he’s black though.

Did Fields always play this way? If not, I don't see how anyone can say it is all on him and has nothing to do with coaching.

Did Fields always play this way? If not, I don't see how anyone can say it is all on him and has nothing to do with coaching.
It’s easier to hide flaws in college when you’re entire team is better than everybody else

But in the nfl where everybody is elite and those players move around faster and play smarter, you get exposed for not reading defenses.

The elephant in the room is Pickett is ass
He ended the season well last year. It hasn't meant shit this year. He has been bad. They said that first game of the year he most likely suffered a concussion that went unnoticed. That would be his third one in 2 years. I wonder how much of that is bothering him or has he really regressed from last season.

The elephant in the room is Pickett is ass
He ended the season well last year. It hasn't meant shit this year. He has been bad. They said that first game of the year he most likely suffered a concussion that went unnoticed. That would be his third one in 2 years. I wonder how much of that is bothering him or has he really regressed from last season.
He has also played against 2 of the best defenses in the NFL. Those 2 defenses will make a lot of QBs look bad this season.

And also Canada…..

It’s still early. But he’s down there with Fields, Young, and Zach as the worst starting QB.

Back