Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

The Sauce hype gotta stop.

This stat don’t make him look good. All it’s telling me is he don’t cover anybody if they ain’t on his side

The Sauce hype gotta stop.

This stat don’t make him look good. All it’s telling me is he don’t cover anybody if they ain’t on his side

Lots of CBs don't shadow WRs and only stick to a certain side

Never heard of Revis Island?

Literally forcing a team not to target your side IS showing skill lol

Lots of CBs don't shadow WRs and only stick to a certain side

Never heard of Revis Island?

Literally forcing a team not to target your side IS showing skill lol
Revis did travel. Wrong guy to bring up Not every play but he did

Locking down one side is not that big of a deal when you can still get your best player the ball.

Lockdown the best player >>> Lockdown some irrelevant #3 WR

Lattimore travels
Ramsey travels
Jaire travels

They don’t do it every play but they and the d-coordinator not about to watch a guy cook for 11 and 140 without trying to match up their so called lockdown corner

Revis did travel. Wrong guy to bring up Not every play but he did

Locking down one side is not that big of a deal when you can still get your best player the ball.

Lockdown the best player >>> Lockdown some irrelevant #3 WR

Lattimore travels
Ramsey travels
Jaire travels

They don’t do it every play but they and the d-coordinator not about to watch a guy cook for 11 and 140 without trying to match up their so called lockdown corner
Locking down one side allows you to give the other side help with another player

Lots of teams don't even have their best CB shadow and just have them lockdown their side

Locking down one side allows you to give the other side help with another player

Lots of teams don't even have their best CB shadow and just have them lockdown their side
if I know where and what your best defender is doing every play it’s easy to scheme that bruh.

Game 1 Diggs 10 catches 102 yards 1 TD
Game 2 Lamb 12 catches 143 yards

Hopefully Armstead and Phillips are good to go for this Sunday. Might be without Waddle since he's in concussion protocol but Tua been surgical with 1 guy or neither on the field so....

Back