Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif

lol learn sum knew everyday?!!!

IF I were a betting man, Chiefs and Eagles rematch will be the Thursday night matchup first game of the season.

It's amazing how the league hasn't come out with their own streaming service for games. There's no way they'd lose money. People would pay for single games, their teams games, their division games, entire season. I mean they could make a bunch of different packages and make a killing because there'd be no middleman networks

It's amazing how the league hasn't come out with their own streaming service for games. There's no way they'd lose money. People would pay for single games, their teams games, their division games, entire season. I mean they could make a bunch of different packages and make a killing because there'd be no middleman networks
Right now they are getting free money from the networks. A lot of it too. They can always go the streaming route when the networks finally stop paying billions to air their product. Amazon just paid all that money to show weak ass Thursday games, so the NFL is basically printing money at this point. It's like a life insurance policy.

That's why the NFL needs to fall the fuck back until the legal issue is handled
I Don’t think the NFL really be giving a fuck it be the pressure from the outside media that be making them act before all the information comes out or before players get court dates. That’s why people be mad when the NFL finally do punish the players, they say the punishment doesn’t fit the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back