Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

“I’ve got to respect the person or understand the ins and outs or the rhymes and reasons for what we are doing ,” Murray said, via Darren Urban of the team’s website. “I’m going to listen. I’m going to be coachable and I’m going to do it to the best of my ability, but if the [expletive] ain’t working, at some point, we all have to look in the mirror. As far as growing from my rookie year to now, learning how to be one with your emotions, understanding how to talk to people. Some people are able to take the harsh way, and I am naturally that way, or do I need to give them a little love and that’s part of the quarterback position. . . . And what can I do better, how can I be better, how can I make the guys around me better? It’s a team sport. We all have to be locked in.”
Lol

WR and DB

When I was in pop Warner all the kids wanted to play running back, these days kids wanna play WR

NFL? Don't you mean college?

Honestly both. Kids right now who are in high school and college having their heart set at running back are paying attention to how backs money ain’t working out. Then you see dudes like Anthony Richardson who have athleticism but not the greatest arm talent make it to the NFL… it’s kinda a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back