Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They invested higher draft capital in Levis so if push comes to shove he won’t be the one cut.

Sucks but I’m sure that’s the way they see it
The 49ers chose Purdy literal Mr Irrelevant over the former 3rd overall pick Lance. I get what you’re saying but that’s pretty short sighted on their part.

The 49ers chose Purdy literal Mr Irrelevant over the former 3rd overall pick Lance. I get what you’re saying but that’s pretty short sighted on their part.
49ers like what they saw from purdy on the field vs what they’ve seen from Lance. Plus Lance to his detriment has been injury prone.

Best ability is availability

Nah if both are healthy right now Purdy will start.
Because Purdy is the one proven to be reliable

In the case of the Titans, neither Willis or Levis hasn't provee much of anything

And in that case, if Willis doesn't prove anything, they are going to stick with their high draft pick investment

Because Purdy is the one proven to be reliable

In the case of the Titans, neither Willis or Levis hasn't provee much of anything

And in that case, if Willis doesn't prove anything, they are going to stick with their high draft pick investment
The tweet said that Willis is outplaying Levis. That’s why I’m confused about why would they still cut Willis if this continues in training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back