Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets were at 4 now we might be at 3 with Rodgers or 5 with Carr or Jimmy G.

imo this offseason is all about trading for rodgers or bust

Jimmy g n carr dont move the needle. We are a legit sb contender w rodgers on the roster w a fully healthy o line n better wr play

Jimmy g n carr dont move the needle. We are a legit sb contender w rodgers on the roster w a fully healthy o line n better wr play

Rodgers ain't going to the Jets. Not if he trying to win a SB

Jets wouldn't even top dawgs in the division. Rodgers bitchass ain't trying to go thru Buffalo, Cincy, KC, Bmore, or Pitt.

NFC is easier.

rodgers ain’t interested in winning super bowls. only MVPs

jets should sign carr. unlike rodgers they wouldn’t have trade players and picks to get him

trading for rodgers is the equivalent of trading for favre in 08. different decade but jets are about to make the same mistake

I’m not waiting around for Rodgers to make a decision. If we can get Carr that’s what I do.

I normally used to not even fuck with a lot of Shady takes because he would come of as a hater or tryna be controversial

Lately he actually been giving legit analysis and this right here is prob his best…I feel like he not hating at all…this feel like nothing but 100% facts.

You could def argue whether he should be quiet to “help a brother out” tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back