Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB wins 32-9)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So…..

1) There should be NONE of these “Coordinators “ on this staff by Valentine’s Day.

2) Bradberry goes. Ringo starts. Let’s say goodbye to Kelce, Cox, and BG with class, but there should be a full youth movement.

3) I’m on the fence of firing Nick. If he goes, I get it. But I’d give him one more year to fix….whatever this was that went wrong. Besides, if you fire him, who would HONESTLY come here? I don’t want the leftover carcass of Belichick. So, unless they got Harbaugh’s number on speed dial, you’re better off keeping Nick….at least for next year.

4) Draft nothing but tough-minded defensive players. I’m sure the new dudes will try to tackle much better than this…..

I’ll come up with more, I’m sure, but this is me objectively speaking right now.

It’s still Birdgang on you hoes. Teams with double-digit losses need to fix their house before coming to mine.

So…..

1) There should be NONE of these “Coordinators “ on this staff by Valentine’s Day.

2) Bradberry goes. Ringo starts. Let’s say goodbye to Kelce, Cox, and BG with class, but there should be a full youth movement.

3) I’m on the fence of firing Nick. If he goes, I get it. But I’d give him one more year to fix….whatever this was that went wrong. Besides, if you fire him, who would HONESTLY come here? I don’t want the leftover carcass of Belichick. So, unless they got Harbaugh’s number on speed dial, you’re better off keeping Nick….at least for next year.

4) Draft nothing but tough-minded defensive players. I’m sure the new dudes will try to tackle much better than this…..

I’ll come up with more, I’m sure, but this is me objectively speaking right now.

It’s still Birdgang on you hoes. Teams with double-digit losses need to fix their house before coming to mine.

Damn what a difference a season makes, haha.

LMAO@ keeping Sirianni. Dude's a supposed "offensive-minded coach", but couldn't run an offense. Steichen had to take over play calling duties his first year just to get us in the playoffs that year and last year. Once Steichen left all we had to rely on was talent and it finally caught up to us. No, Nick Sirianni should NOT be here next year. TF?

Back