Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Denver Nuggets vs #4 Phoenix Suns (DEN wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 playoff series wins since GS

His legacy ain’t taking a hit though
We have to start a conversation because 2 series wins in 4 years isn’t good enough for what people consider top 5. He’s a great player but for someone who’s played with so many talented players he’s fallen short a lot

Bron and steph ain’t getting away with 2 second round exits with one of em being by double digits and a first round sweep. It’s levels and jokic and booker have been better in this series so that top 5 talk might be over
Hey hey slow down there buddy

I’m cool with taking KD out of top 3 in the league talks but let’s not get drastic lol

Hey hey slow down there buddy

I’m cool with taking KD out of top 3 in the league talks but let’s not get drastic lol
Bron and steph wouldn’t get away with having the same amount of field goals and turnovers in a close out game, Giannis had a bad back and still had 38, jokic has been on another level this series, embiid on a bad knee has been playing at a high level on both ends, I’m trippin?

I give Denver their due rather than downplay KD performance. Jokic has looked like an MVP plus has the better team. Realistically Phoenix didn't have a shot to win this series

Bron and steph wouldn’t get away with having the same amount of field goals and turnovers in a close out game, Giannis had a bad back and still had 38, jokic has been on another level this series, embiid on a bad knee has been playing at a high level on both ends, I’m trippin?
Just a bad series for him, it happens. KD still a top 5 player

Bro the defense is basically designed to stop KD and Booker it’s basically 2 on 5 right now ain’t much KD and Booker can do

Bro the defense is basically designed to stop KD and Booker it’s basically 2 on 5 right now ain’t much KD and Booker can do
Y’all give that mane a lot of leeway especially since he demanded this trade but ok if they fall short after an offseason of changes let’s revisit this convo

Y’all give that mane a lot of leeway especially since he demanded this trade but ok if they fall short after an offseason of changes let’s revisit this convo
Lol bro his starting point guard and center are out….the rest of the squad could be in the G League and we would nt notice ….like Jokic said “ There’s only 2 of them”

I don't think it's Monty's fault this team has failed the last 2 seasons but it's always easier to get rid of the coach than the players

oh I read it wrong I thought you were talking about knocking bron and Steph down a peg

Nah KD hasn’t done anything worthy of a great player in the postseason since leaving the warriors

I feel you on that and with him being 34 I might be inclined to take him out of the top 3

These playoffs though I kinda have to give leeway because he was hurt in the regular season and never had the time to really gel with the team. And because of the trade the team had no depth

And on top of that some more, Chris Paul wasn’t even present for over half this series and ayton wasn’t even in game 6

He gets a pass for this but for the last 4 seasons as a whole, he doesn’t

Back