Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Memphis Grizzlies vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers (LAL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Death by spread pick and roll with Austin Reaves and AD......tough way to go out
Is this Reaves disrespect????

watch-it-pointing.gif

Grizz suspect got exposed defensively yesterday too....they don't have lot of options or things they can do differently on that side of the court

Memphis in theory was cool with losing two of their better defenders in Melton and Anderson because they wanted to give those minutes to Ziaire Williams, David Roddy and Jake Laravia

Williams been hurt and hasn't given them anything all season, Roddy and Laravia ain't ready for real playof minutes

Wild yet Herro broke multiple fingers on a dive by himself lol

But Ja got lucky

But the best thing will be is if he’s a bit more scared to attack the rim in later games

I always wanted someone to knock Ja on his ass in midair to deter him but nobody ever did it

AD my hero even though it was a charge

It’s good enough

I didn't see game one.. yall was talking hella shit about the lakers in here for them to turn around and win

So you hate that brotha so much you want to see him get hurt
Didn’t say to see him get hurt just “lay the wood on him” nh

To let him know it’s not gonna be sweet going to the rim all game

They let that lil nigga get to the rim so much he said jump with me if you want to go viral

They let him do whatever so much he refuses to do the dunk contest because he can just do it in game. Let’s make him feel like he can only get his shit off on a cold February night in a wack city

I could understand if he was Zion’s size but that lil nigga? Nah man take this forearm shiver

Just seen Jackson only plays 28 minutes a game

Amazing he still won that DPOY. I wouldn’t have given it to him for playing so less

"I felt like it was love, for sure," Bane said. "We moved on. I think we separated and settled our differences."

After the Lakers' Game 1 win, James confirmed that his offer to assist Bane was indeed genuine.

"Respect. Respect," James told ESPN. "I joked about it a few years ago, like, if a guy's wearing my sneakers I'm going to have to bust your ass and s---. Like, I'm not even in that type of energy no more, that type of space. I just think that's super dope. And I got to send some more to him now.

"I got to make sure he's a LeBron athlete now."
Lmao. Said you my son now.

Back