Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tatum went 0-8 from 3 and y’all shot 48% from 3 y’all blew your opportunity to close this out
That's cool but our 2 best players were ass. It doesn't matter how many things the Celtics didn't have going for them if our 2 best players couldn't buy a bucket

Even with the shitty calls from the refs the Heat lack of boxing out fucked them over in the end. They gave up way too many offensive rebounds letting Celtics players come flying in from the perimeter. And it literally cost them the game

Even with the shitty calls from the refs the Heat lack of boxing out fucked them over in the end. They gave up way too many offensive rebounds letting Celtics players come flying in from the perimeter. And it literally cost them the game
It's the cost of playing zone. It doesnt put you in good position to grab rebounds. I'm more inclined to blame Bam than Strus for the White game winner

Now tell me about you ignoring

The stiff arm by jaylen
Horford holding strus under the rim
The hook from jaylen that didn’t get called
The hook from smart that didn’t get called
Rob Williams hitting strus in the face but he gets the whistle
Butler hitting white in the face the same way but it’s an offensive foul
The Tatum push off in the 4th that wasn’t called

You didn’t say shit but “KeEP De EnerGY uP ANd XTenD dE leAD”

Fuck outta here you Fraud

Y’all weren’t good enough to win on your own
Lol butler’s and one on Horford was fraudulent, the double dribble before the 3 free throw’s benefited you. Strus didn’t get hit in the face by Rob and he was in the circle. Martin had his hand on Jaylen’s hip on the “hook” and smart didn’t hook on his drive. Y’all missed 21 of 24 shots in the 3rd quarter at one point and you’re mad at me because I said keep the energy up? I’m a fraud because y’all missed a high amount of shots outside of 3 pointers? FOH man lls

The complaints about ratings, the complaints about having so many days off with no games before the finals

Too many blown calls, too many calls going the Celtics way and identical plays going against Miami

Time being added to the clock

Celtics having a game 7 in Boston to go to the finals after Bill Russell’s passing

The potential to make history

“it’s a business at the end of the day”
This is fucking disgusting. Get yourself together nigga.

Lol butler’s and one on Horford was fraudulent, the double dribble before the 3 free throw’s benefited you. Strus didn’t get hit in the face by Rob and he was in the circle. Martin had his hand on Jaylen’s hip on the “hook” and smart didn’t hook on his drive. Y’all missed 21 of 24 shots in the 3rd quarter at one point and you’re mad at me because I said keep the energy up? I’m a fraud because y’all missed a high amount of shots outside of 3 pointers? FOH man lls
That’s what I thought

"you can call foul on every play"

This for both teams

Y'all really don't want this to happen. A game isn't won or lost on a single play. It might feel like it but it's always a combination of a buncha stuff.

Ignoring what I originally said to talk about FG%

You’re done
Lol I gave you a rebuttal, strus never got hit in the face, Martin had his hand on brown during the “hook” which was called marginal contact. Refs put y’all in the bonus with 9:30 left in the 3rd quarter And y’all proceeded to miss 21 of 24 shots so field goal percentage is definitely a correlation. The free throws were 34-29 in a game where y’all shot 48% from 3 so a major reason y’all lost is because y’all couldn’t hit your 2 point field goals, have some dignity mane

The complaints about ratings, the complaints about having so many days off with no games before the finals

Too many blown calls, too many calls going the Celtics way and identical plays going against Miami

Time being added to the clock

Celtics having a game 7 in Boston to go to the finals after Bill Russell’s passing

The potential to make history

“it’s a business at the end of the day”
You really brought up bill russell? Lol

Lol I gave you a rebuttal, strus never got hit in the face, Martin had his hand on brown during the “hook” which was called marginal contact. Refs put y’all in the bonus with 9:30 left in the 3rd quarter And y’all proceeded to miss 21 of 24 shots so field goal percentage is definitely a correlation. The free throws were 34-29 in a game where y’all shot 48% from 3 so a major reason y’all lost is because y’all couldn’t hit your 2 point field goals, have some dignity mane
Didn’t read

Eric Lewis your uncle

Back