Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marcus smart cool with me

He’s the heart and soul and leader of that Celtics team

He acts like a fuck boy but I can tell he only does it to try and win and it’s in a less annoying way then say a Kyle Lowry

He’ll Atleast do some underhanded shit and then help you up if you fall on some “lol my fault man I’m just trying” shit

Marcus smart cool with me

He’s the heart and soul and leader of that Celtics team

He acts like a fuck boy but I can tell he only does it to try and win and it’s in a less annoying way then say a Kyle Lowry

He’ll Atleast do some underhanded shit and then help you up if you fall on some “lol my fault man I’m just trying” shit

He is not the heart and soul of this team, if there has to be one(hate that damn term in general ) its Al Hortford. Smart never was, he has always thought he was more important than Tatum and brown when it finally set in, he was only willing to accept that it's Tatum brown and him.

Nah..he at times is useful but when you feel you should be in the last mins of the game when you help shoot your team out of games than you turn around and do other f* shit trying to draw fouls (tre young play this year)...yea you ain't it.

Cs could lose Smart next year and keep everyone else and still be in the mix for a NBA title...and they probably would be better emotionally...

Heart and soul my ass...putting yourself back in games and still don't do ish.

There's stats showing the Cs have played better and put up better numbers when he is injured and not play at all.

Lmao @ a guy who’s name you can’t spell right being the heart and soul

The team does not go because of horford man stop it

I strongly disagree with all that shit you said lol

The longest tenured celtic is definitely the emotional leader

And go ahead get smart out of there and watch what happens

Lmao @ a guy who’s name you can’t spell right being the heart and soul

The team does not go because of horford man stop it

I strongly disagree with all that shit you said lol

The longest tenured celtic is definitely the emotional leader

And go ahead get smart out of there and watch what happens

I could give a shit about the spelling at this moment. One kat on the internet, the fuck says you right?

Nobody says this shit anywhere but you.

Back