Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im listening

So remember when Kawhi was fouled in that game 6 and went to the free throw line?

I assumed the game was over so I shut my tv off for 10 minutes. In my mind I’m hearing that blowhard Skip on first take, social media making fun of the Heat and the negative articles being written. So I turn the tv back on ABC thinking I’m gonna watch the spurs receive the trophy but then I see they are in OT. Yes I missed the epic Ray Allen 3. The biggest moment in franchise history, I missed it

😔

Miami just wants it more right now
plus they cant go out there and just take an L after letting us know they booked their travels to Denver

So remember when Kawhi was fouled in that game 6 and went to the free throw line?

I assumed the game was over so I shut my tv off for 10 minutes. In my mind I’m hearing that blowhard Skip on first take, social media making fun of the Heat and the negative articles being written. So I turn the tv back on ABC thinking I’m gonna watch the spurs receive the trophy but then I see they are in OT. Yes I missed the epic Ray Allen 3. The biggest moment in franchise history, I missed it

😔
I got a confession

I don’t regard that Ray Allen shot as high as other fans do

See what I’m talkin about?

That same irrational confidence had him miss them two 3s in game 6

Edit: talkin about Duncan Robinson. Chill out and be a spot up shooter like you supposed to

Bam gotta play like he did in the first 3 or so games

Idk why he defaulted back to playing like this

Maybe it’s over reliance on gabe and Caleb but it’s tough to watch

He desperately needs to play next to a real big

Back