Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And don't forget Reggie every time Miami made a play..

Reggie..."you know why that happen...cuz jimmy butler had the ball in his hand.."

Like how the f u can Webber but this clown still there..
What about “Miami has all these undrafted players”

That and Gabe Vincent is from UC Santa Barbara

That’s literally all announcers ever say lol

Over and over for 3 years

I ain’t even watch the game but I knew this was going to happen , and does this mean Tyler hero is wild expendable looking like he really don’t make the team better

What about “Miami has all these undrafted players”

That and Gabe Vincent is from UC Santa Barbara

That’s literally all announcers ever say lol

Over and over for 3 years

Need a rating system like they do the refs. Only keep the better announcers come playoff time..

I rather hear the Cs n Heat local announcers if this is the bullshit we gonna get.

@toheeb27 and @southsil4lil

Would you like to revisit the grant Williams conversation now considering it’s a surprise when he does play this postseason?

He’s still not expendable huh? He’s still worth 15-18 mil for a team huh?

Alright
Lol, his shooting splits still look solid, he will get his money.

Mazzulla has his reasons for not playing him and I have not watched the Celtics enough this season to critique him. Although going off the outrage from Celtics twitter, they seem to think he should be playing.

No reason for Pritchard to get any mins. Give Grant all of those mins and for at least this series, take some from Horford since Miami plays smallish. Joe probably won't do that though.

Back