Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs #5 New York Knicks (NYK wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tired of winning team Niggas being like “that’s a good team over there we just beat” keep it funky Jalen especially… ESPECIALLY after running these Niggas outta the gym and into the Broadway night

Its good to have a huge win like this with Randle being so bad.

Hopefully next game is the Randle game.

I knew Randle was gonna have a tough series just cause Mobley and Allen are such good defenders, but hes still due 1

Shout out RJ. It might not look like he had a great game, but if he didnt score 16 in the first half, we would have lost this game.

He was the only mfer able to score which kept the game close until the rest of the team woke up

Shout out RJ. It might not look like he had a great game, but if he didnt score 16 in the first half, we would have lost this game.

He was the only mfer able to score which kept the game close until the rest of the team woke up
He kept them alive the whole first half. Randle and Brunson gotta get going earlier they were playing scared.

I wil say this: the NBA is a much more fun league to watch when the Knicks are good.

If these muhfuckas win this series, NYC goin go nuts this summer just off that.

Go New York, Go New York, Go!

I respect it.

Back