Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs #5 New York Knicks (NYK wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good dub for the Knicks. But it wasnt like an emphatic win.

Series still a toss up for either team imo

Randle rusty/hurt
Brunson didn’t play until the 3rd
Quickly was non existent
Mitchell was goofy af besides his off rebounds

Knicks still controlled most of the game and punched back every time while playing shitty basketball , lead could of been pushed to 20 a few times.

Thought the cavs 5 would match up but they don’t and they can’t complete with the bench at all

Felt like this win showed more than a 20 point blowout would imo

Good dub for the Knicks. But it wasnt like an emphatic win.

Series still a toss up for either team imo
I disagree as far as an emphatic win

The weak ass Cavs are the only home team that lost

Knicks controlled/lead most of that game

Brunson killed them all game

Y’all took the wind out of the sails of fans that haven’t seen their team in the playoffs in 5 years lol

With two relatively banged up star players

Y’all took the wind out of the sails of fans that haven’t seen their team in the playoffs in 5 years lol

Even had them lying about the team being the youngest team in the league (That would be OKC, 22.8 years old being their average)

But we gotta play against the Cavs and RJ. Thats why im confident but not 100%

Whatever you think about Thibs his teams are always one of the best teams when it comes to executing a specific game plan

Knicks pretty much said if you aren't Garland, Mitchell, Allen or Mobley we're going to completely ignore you

Cavs half court offense and lack of depth got put on the summer jam screen

Whatever you think about Thibs his teams are always one of the best teams when it comes to executing a specific game plan

Knicks pretty much said if you aren't Garland, Mitchell, Allen or Mobley we're going to completely ignore you

Cavs half court offense and lack of depth got put on the summer jam screen
Word. Credit to Mitchell cause he still went off. But we did a good job against the rest of them

But we gotta play against the Cavs and RJ. Thats why im confident but not 100%
Nigga missed the wide open corner 3 (fine)very next possession jacks up a difficult contested 3 that bricks almost as if he was mad he missed the first one and felt the need to put up whatever to try again. His severe lack of moves and shot Iq piss me off like has almost 0 counter moves idu with all the offensive talent around him you would think he would pick something up

Nigga missed the wide open corner 3 (fine)very next possession jacks up a difficult contested 3 that bricks almost as if he was mad he missed the first one and felt the need to put up whatever to try again. His severe lack of moves and shot Iq piss me off like has almost 0 counter moves idu with all the offensive talent around him you would think he would pick something up
and turns the ball over a second after he got it late in the game that led to the lead being cut to 2.

And I think fam was 2 for 12.

He garbage man.

Back