Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Atlanta Hawks (BOS wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks in 4

• Hawks in 5

• Hawks in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha ha at "class of the league " wouldn't that be bucks, who had the best record in the league but are down 3-1 to the heat...

Jaylen and brogdon playing strong I’m getting very annoyed with Tatum’s 3 point attempts we just gotta keep driving and attacking and get rest for Philly. 20-0 fast break points this game is too close for my liking
Cuz Tatum wanted to fuckin walk the ball up and go 1-11 from 3 and smart came in for Derrick white for an inexplicable reason we fuckin choked and gave Philly more rest. I had a terrible feeling the entire game and young came up big Tatum gotta redeem himself and go to the basket more in game 6

Cuz Tatum wanted to fuckin walk the ball up and go 1-11 from 3 and smart came in for Derrick white for an inexplicable reason we fuckin choked and gave Philly more rest. I had a terrible feeling the entire game and young came up big Tatum gotta redeem himself and go to the basket more in game 6

They just had to be the ones to do it...facing a close out game without Murray and the Cs just said fuck it, here take the game...

Back