Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Play-In Tournament Thread

We don’t lol

Damn I thought you was doin a bit you really haven’t been reading the posts. I been telling south for a long time now I want them to Trade Jimmy it rather blow it up

We in the same position as the blazers

I mean we can try to move Herro and Jovic and a pick or whatever and then Lowry but I just want to be young for a bit and build assets again

Thing is, I know Miami doesn’t want to do that
We can offer y'all Tobias Harris
ryan-reynolds-hello-there.gif

We don’t lol

Damn I thought you was doin a bit you really haven’t been reading the posts. I been telling south for a long time now I want them to Trade Jimmy it rather blow it up

We in the same position as the blazers

I mean we can try to move Herro and Jovic and a pick or whatever and then Lowry but I just want to be young for a bit and build assets again

Thing is, I know Miami doesn’t want to do that
I was reading. I just didn't think you were sincere bcuz like I said when Miami wins it's Twitter storm time, and when they lose it's tank time. Yall be alright when Trae comes.

I was reading. I just didn't think you were sincere bcuz like I said when Miami wins it's Twitter storm time, and when they lose it's tank time. Yall be alright when Trae comes.
I mean I’m still a fan man lol I’m still supporting

But even when they won games I haven’t cared Because I knew what the overarching impending issue was

But I get it y’all want to make jokes lol

Have at it but thinking I’m gonna be upset is what I had to straighten out

Jimmy’s trying, but too many missed layups.

Also, Strauss is hot ass cheeks right now.

I mean I’m still a fan man lol I’m still supporting

But even when they won games I haven’t cared Because I knew what the overarching impending issue was

But I get it y’all want to make jokes lol

Have at it but thinking I’m gonna be upset is what I had to straighten out
Never said you would be upset. Just said that you want to win.

Back