Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 defensive bags in the league right now. I'm talking footwork, iq, ability to lock up individually, team d, athleticism, wingspan. Who yall got?

1. Draymond green
2. Jaren Jackson
3. OG anunoby
4. Bam adebayo
5. Jaden McDaniels

This looks about right but Bam needs to be higher

If the Lakers can land Christian Wood, have AD and LeBron play at least 70 games, then the Lakers could be good for another playoff run. The Lakers still need another offensive threat that can be the second or even first option, because LeBron is no longer a first option on a title team. AD can be a first option, but he does so much on defense that his body doesn't hold up when he's playing both ends of the court at an elite level. That is a type of rare endurance. Maybe AR15 takes another step forward.

I think Indiana makes more sense than Orlando for Siakam

Pacers have a ton of guards and shooting that the Raptors desperately need

Plus the Pacers won't be bad enough at this point to draft someone that impactful and they won't lure free agents to sign there....have to trade and hope they want toq stay

I'll admit though, as much as I like Pascal I wouldn't to be the team to pay him big money with him being 30 by the time the season starts next year
30 isn’t old and he’s been one of the healthiest players in the league since coming also Isn’t pascal a late bloomer as far as basketball goes he body does have anywhere near the mileage a regular players has

We keep taking like he doesn’t have average 24 7 and 6 and has a ring the lack of interest is weird as fuck imo he can’t be any more a solid player

If the Lakers can land Christian Wood, have AD and LeBron play at least 70 games, then the Lakers could be good for another playoff run. The Lakers still need another offensive threat that can be the second or even first option, because LeBron is no longer a first option on a title team. AD can be a first option, but he does so much on defense that his body doesn't hold up when he's playing both ends of the court at an elite level. That is a type of rare endurance. Maybe AR15 takes another step forward.
im not saying Lakers cant make a deep run. I have them as one of best 4 teams in West.

Im only saying have C Wood as the difference maker to anything is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back