Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Booker or Beal pulls their hamstring or turn an ankle, they're fucked.

They have no bench, Cam Payne is ass, Okogie is mid. KD every year has an injury that causes him to miss 20-30 games.

BIG 3s with no bench usually fail (2011 Heat, 2013 Lakers, 2014 Nets, 2015 Cavs, 2019 Sixers, 2020-2003 Nets, 2023 Suns)

2017 & 2018 Warriors being the exception.
lol the KD / Kyrie / Harden Nets didnt fail cause of the bench

If Booker or Beal pulls their hamstring or turn an ankle, they're fucked.

They have no bench, Cam Payne is ass, Okogie is mid. KD every year has an injury that causes him to miss 20-30 games.

BIG 3s with no bench usually fail (2011 Heat, 2013 Lakers, 2014 Nets, 2015 Cavs, 2019 Sixers, 2020-2003 Nets, 2023 Suns)

2017 & 2018 Warriors being the exception.

Big 3???

lol the KD / Kyrie / Harden Nets didnt fail cause of the bench
After Harden destroyed his quad, Blake Griffin was the Nets third best player in the 2021 Playoffs.

Blake Griffin, last year (2022) they were looking for bodies and got LaMarcus Aldridge and Millsap. For 20 minutes, people thought Andre Drummond was a meaningful pickup.

Their bench was ASS, man.

KD has played with a bunch of players in the prime that has had all type of playoff success. Besides Beal lolololololol.

LBJ only got Wade for two years while he still had the juice. AD now but his playoff success is because of LBJ. And bruh was hit or miss all postseason on offense.

KD has played with a bunch of players in the prime that has had all type of playoff success. Besides Beal lolololololol.

LBJ only got Wade for two years while he still had the juice. AD now but his playoff success is because of LBJ. And bruh was hit or miss all postseason on offense.
You can make an all star team with all of Lebrons teammates

After Harden destroyed his quad, Blake Griffin was the Nets third best player in the 2021 Playoffs.

Blake Griffin, last year (2022) they were looking for bodies and got LaMarcus Aldridge and Millsap. For 20 minutes, people thought Andre Drummond was a meaningful pickup.

Their bench was ASS, man.
Again just say you wasn’t really watching nobody gon come for you.

After Harden AND Kyrie got hurt, Joe Harris forgetting what his one job was… the Nets fell apart. You REALLY didn’t expect KD and a collection of Joe Harris who couldn’t hit a shot if the basket was 30 feet wide to save his life, Blake, 1 legged Harden, uncle Jeff Green and Landry Shamet to go any further than they did, did you????

The nets failed cause 2/3 of their big 3 got hurt in the same ass series.

You can make an all star team with all of Lebrons teammates
And none of them had any type of playoff success before or after LBJ besides Wade and that was before

Here it is without LBJ
Irving - 2 playoff series wins
AD - 0 playoff series wins
Bosh - 1 playoff series win
Love - 0 playoff appearances before LBJ and not getting credit for his run with the heat this year

Dudes was Beal status when it comes to playing meaningful games which is my entire point

KD teammates without him
Booker - Finals appearance
Harden - Multiple WCFs and MVP
Westbrook - MVP 2 playoff wins
Curry - 2 Time NBA Champ and 2 Time MVP

You get what I’m saying bruh. I know he played for your sqaud but cmon

And none of them had any type of playoff success before or after LBJ besides Wade and that was before

Here it is without LBJ
Irving - 2 playoff series wins
AD - 0 playoff series wins
Bosh - 1 playoff series win
Love - 0 playoff appearances before LBJ and not getting credit for his run with the heat this year

Dudes was Beal status when it comes to playing meaningful games which is my entire point

KD teammates without him
Booker - Finals appearance
Harden - Multiple WCFs MVP
Westbrook - MVP
Curry - 2 Time NBA Champ and 2 Time MVP

You get what I’m saying bruh. I know he played for your sqaud but cmon
Discounting Wade is crazy. Counting Harden when he was a 6 man in OKC, equally so. Discounting all the past their prime vets who contributed to Bron's success is crazy too. Jesus saved one of his chips afterall.

Lebron hasn't played on a team that he didn't handpick the players on for a dozen years. That he ditches them when the going gets tough is not a slight on them, but instead is a slight on him.

Discounting Wade is crazy. Counting Harden when he was a 6 man in OKC, equally so. Discounting all the past their prime vets who contributed to Bron's success is crazy too. Jesus saved one of his chips afterall.

Lebron hasn't played on a team that he didn't handpick the players on for a dozen years. That he ditches them when the going gets tough is not a slight on them, but instead is a slight on him.
where the fuck did I discount Wade?

You sleep foreal.

Like I said. KD played with better players in their prime and you can’t argue against it

Booker has more playoff wins than all of LBJ teammates put together if you take away Wade

Stop the cap 🧢

Curry has more LBJ in the finals more times than LBJ teammates has won playoff series

Harden role was a 6th man but got starter minutes.

First year in Houston he immediately became a star.

KD had better teammates. Can’t argue against that on any level

KD's legacy is he makes your team a super team.
Lmao. Naw.

In theory yes but not results wise. Super teams win championships.

GS was super before him and won after him. Soooooo

Thunder - Fail
Warriors -73-9 before him and won after him
Nets - Fail
Suns - year 1= Fail. Still got time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back