Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffling seats on the titanic

Y'all motherfuckers gonna put some respect on my man russ , the two others don't have nothing on his catalogue.
Only had one year in Houston and did a great regular
Led the wizards into the playoffs after years
And y'all saw what he did with the clippers without kawhi and pg

Last edited:
Were nets fans into Dame before he went to those Playoff games? I feel like this came out of nowhere
I can’t speak for all Nets fans obviously but there were a few factors. The rumors of them possibly trading him this offseason and he plays a position of need, his relationship with Bridges and yes him showing up to the games.

Nets should look into KAT, they need a bit more scoring in the frontcourt. I don’t even know who they’ll trade for Dame unless they trade Cam Johnson and picks

I can’t speak for all Nets fans obviously but there were a few factors. The rumors of them possibly trading him this offseason and he plays a position of need, his relationship with Bridges and yes him showing up to the games.
Do you think trading for Dame raises the ceiling of your current situation?

So Dame is going to go from playing with Grant and Simons on Portland to playing with Bridges and Simmons? Is this enough to make them a top 4 team in the East?

Lol come on man why wouldn’t net fans jump at the idea of possibly landing a top 10-15 player in the league?

It’s already been said he fills a need. Idk how many times I raged at Dimkobe being our starting point guard the 2nd half of the season and he cannot under ANY circumstance be your starting pg in the upcoming season. So Dame off that alone is a necessity. He also takes some of the burden off Bridges which should help Mikal continue to grow. Optimistically (very) speaking the wishful core of dame, Mikal, Cam Johnson, Claxton and a healthy Simmons ( i know I know) should at least make you a top 4 team in the East. This east to me is wide open. All those top teams have question marks.

Realistically speaking if we cannot at least get Dame I like Kat as a backup plan. Kat fills another void in the fact we have no 4. But you gotta grab someone like Van Fleet to start if that’s the case.

That's Wizards being so intent on resigning Beal last season was so confusing. There was no need to lock him into that contract especially with that no trade clause.

Us keeping him made zero sense. Clearly after Wall left and we started finishing 9th and 10th in the conference it was time to rebuild. Imagine if they treaded him three years ago we would of made out with something.

The Suns gonna implode by mid season lol how u even play Booker and Beal simultaneously

Best thing about this Is Ayton can be the wasteman he is and no one will care
Yeah that trade doesn't address how they got their ass kicked by denver

Beal is just another iso scorer...like KD and booker

The Suns are about to be fucked even if they get a chip this year/next year. Brooklyn has their 23,25,27,28 pick swap,and 29 first round picks 😬.

I would have held his ass hostage on the team because you’re still tanking with on the teams because he’s not a difference maker when it comes to wins anyways

I would have waited till it was something I liked

They working backwards, getting absolutely nothing with Their most valuable asset

Last edited:
If Booker or Beal pulls their hamstring or turn an ankle, they're fucked.

They have no bench, Cam Payne is ass, Okogie is mid. KD every year has an injury that causes him to miss 20-30 games.

BIG 3s with no bench usually fail (2011 Heat, 2013 Lakers, 2014 Nets, 2015 Cavs, 2019 Sixers, 2020-2003 Nets, 2023 Suns)

2017 & 2018 Warriors being the exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back