Lol hearing rumors about the rockets going after Zion

Harden
Zion
Udoka

All nba freakboul team
Vet min to make the cypher complete?

tristan-thompson-most-overrated

Its the right move

I get it and completely understand.....but even after all this fuckery I still have to circle back and bet on the upside

Zion has mvp talent and has been a top 10 player in the league when he's gotten on the court

I'm a huge BI fan but he just doesn't have that kind of ceiling

I would absolutely trade Ingram for Scoot Henderson if I could

I get it and completely understand.....but even after all this fuckery I still have to circle back and bet on the upside

Zion has mvp talent and has been a top 10 player in the league when he's gotten on the court

I'm a huge BI fan but he just doesn't have that kind of ceiling

I would absolutely trade Ingram for Scoot Henderson if I could
I dont disagree.

You can talk me into the right move being keeping both. Which is probably the best thing for them.

But if you told me one of them absolutely has to be traded, I would go with Zion. He has the upside, but he also hasnt shown he can stay on the court. And idgaf about what hes been doing with these women other than laugh at jokes, but it does show signs of immaturity.

So if I can only keep one, ill go with Ingram who I can trust way more to give me allstar caliber play

Last edited:
I dont disagree.

You can talk me into the right move being keeping both. Which is probably the best thing for them.

But if you told me one of them absolutely has to be traded, I would go with Zion. He has the upside, but he also hasnt shown he can stay on the coach. And idgaf about what hes been doing with these women other than laugh at jokes, but it does show signs of immaturity.

So if I can only keep one, ill go with Ingram who I can trust way more to give me allstar caliber play

The best ability is availability

One thing for sure is Brandon Ingram has had a way better career than Zion at this point

The thing with New Orleans they kind of have to do something pretty soon

CJ making 30 Mil
BI making 30 mil
Zion making 30 mil

Almost time for Trey Murphy, Herb Jones and Alvarado to get paid

Can't be paying all that for a team that can't make the playoffs

Wonder if Knicks a darkhorse for Beal.

His list of teams he’d waive the ntc gonna be all big cities. His wife not having it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back