Nurkic
Allen
Okogie
Gordon
Damian Lee
Bol bol
Bates Diop
Watanabe

Idk man there’s a lot of guys that are going to think they are going to play but aren’t

4 of their top 5 players deal with injuries at varying levels too

But maybe

The suns outside of their big 3

Nurkic
Allen
Okogie
Gordon
Damian Lee
Bol bol
Bates Diop
Watanabe

Idk man there’s a lot of guys that are going to think they are going to play but aren’t

But maybe
I'll give them bail in that they have some type of depth now. Team is still built weirdly though. Honestly, far as the Blazers I don't hate that trade I think they did decent. Their 2 young guards don't have to deal with the Dame trade conversation anymore they can just play.

Last edited:
The suns outside of their big 3

Nurkic
Allen
Okogie
Gordon
Damian Lee
Bol bol
Bates Diop
Watanabe

But maybe

Before this Ayton trade I really liked the summer that Phoenix had especially considering the resources they had to use

Don't forget they added Splash Gordon and Drew Eubanks too

Before this Ayton trade I really liked the summer that Phoenix had especially considering the resources they had to use

Don't forget they added Splash Gordon and Drew Eubanks too
I included Gordon but I didn’t add Eubanks because I don’t see where he plays

Unless the suns are going to use a 10 man rotation, I hope 6 of these guys (including nassir little) know they aren’t going to play

I included Gordon but I didn’t add Eubanks because I don’t see where he plays

Unless the suns are going to use a 10 man rotation, I hope 6 of these guys (including nassir little) know they aren’t going to play

Ahhh ok that's my bad

Yeah Nurkic and Eubanks both food.....I don't think they want to play KD at the 5 a whole lot especially during the regular season

That frontcout is going to be a real problem if that's who they're relying on

Ahhh ok that's my bad

Yeah Nurkic and Eubanks both food.....I don't think they want to play KD at the 5 a whole lot especially during the regular season

That frontcout is going to be a real problem if that's who they're relying on
I mean I’m not going to give anybody hell because things change and players move during the season but the suns moving ayton for Nurkic is gross to me (and I mean on the court because I know why they wanted to get off ayton’s money and it makes sense)

Trying to spin it to a win because you have Grayson Allen and nassir little (who people now act like matters the same way they did with Bates-Diop before) is a bit wild to me

I mean yeah for “depth” it’s cool but having a big rotation of Nurkic and bol bol is iffy

They now have so many similarly talented players idk how you establish a clear cut pecking order with defined roles and chemistry easily

It’s very possible the suns are so top heavy this isn’t that big of a deal but idk considering the health concerns

Or it could go swimmingly

As I said, idk anything anymore…

I mean I’m not going to give anybody hell because things change and players move during the season but the suns moving ayton for Nurkic is gross to me (and I mean on the court because I know why they wanted to get off ayton’s money and it makes sense)

Trying to spin it to a win because you have Grayson Allen and nassir little (who people now act like matters the same way they did with Bates-Diop before) is a bit wild to me

I mean yeah for “depth” it’s cool but having a big rotation of Nurkic and bol bol is iffy

They now have so many similarly talented players idk how you establish a clear cut pecking order with defined roles and chemistry easily

It’s very possible the suns are so top heavy this isn’t that big of a deal but idk considering the health concerns

Or it could go swimmingly

As I said, idk anything anymore…

Offensively I think they'll be completely fine......I just have no idea how they're going to defend on the wing or inside

Bol isn't even a "big" dude is a perimeter player who isn't good and won't be in the rotation

They traded for 4 guys and none of them can play crunch time minutes

Imagine Nurkic trying to guard Jokic in the playoffs

Phoenix better hope the buyout market is friendly to them this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back