Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way someone doesn't try to get him right? I'm a bit surprised Christian is still available I figured him still being really young a team would take a chance
I think they are waiting for other stuff to happen

Teams getting rid of players, trades, etc

In addition

They are also not trying to sign for the minimum if they can help it (although it’s possible nobody has anything outside of the minimum to offer

Because when you sign for the minimum it severely raises the odds of teams never giving you good money again

I think there’s truth to the wood/oubre stuff to Miami because I heard that about a month ago but a trade would have to happen one of them to get signed

Heard Tim Macmahon say Keldon Johnson might be the Spurs 6th man this season which is interesting

Dudes contract is super team friendly.... locked up for the 4 next year's and its descending

20 Mil
19 Mil
17.5 Mil
17.5 Mil

Crazy great value if a good team can trade for him

I think they are waiting for other stuff to happen

Teams getting rid of players, trades, etc

In addition

They are also not trying to sign for the minimum if they can help it (although it’s possible nobody has anything outside of the minimum to offer

Because when you sign for the minimum it severely raises the odds of teams never giving you good money again

I think there’s truth to the wood/oubre stuff to Miami because I heard that about a month ago but a trade would have to happen one of them to get signed
I suspect as well it's probably a combination of this, teams legitimately are broke, and because guys like Oubre have been slowly getting phased out.

Woods is a lone wolf. Probably got 1 more contract in em before its China. Euro teams not gonna take the flyer cause he's not a team guy.

C. Wood not the type of guy you bring into a young locker room if you trying to develop chemistry or some sort of culture

Woods is a lone wolf. Probably got 1 more contract in em before its China. Euro teams not gonna take the flyer cause he's not a team guy.
Also true the mentality pretty much got him booted out of Dallas(With coaching assistance from Kidd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back