Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris-rock-rolling-eyes.gif

I honestly wasn’t joking. I don’t know what the climate is up there or how dedicated the fan base is.

You lashing out cause the Yankees buns.

But we brothers so I’ll let it ride.

LOL listen here bruva
I already packed up my Yankee fitted into the shadow realm as far back as in June and brought out the brown paper bag with the words "FIRE BOONE & CASHMAN" written across but that has no bearing on my NBA / Nets politics.

Brooklyn has gotten better rallying behind the Nets as opposed to the first couple of years. The KD / Kyrie era really helped that and folks have stuck along with this new team.

With that being said I hope Jose Altuve fall down a manhole so far that only Fred Vanfleet and his $128.5 million can save him

LOL listen here bruva
I already packed up my Yankee fitted into the shadow realm as far back as in June and brought out the brown paper bag with the words "FIRE BOONE & CASHMAN" written across but that has no bearing on my NBA / Nets politics.

Brooklyn has gotten better rallying behind the Nets as opposed to the first couple of years. The KD / Kyrie era really helped that and folks have stuck along with this new team.

With that being said I hope Jose Altuve fall down a manhole so far that only Fred Vanfleet and his $128.5 million can save him
See how we can educate instead of denigrate, my brother?

1692460949298.gif

You spoke negatively on my dawg Altuve. We can’t have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back