Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some great games on my season ticket package. Lakers, Clippers, Bucks, Warriors, OKC, Knicks, and of course Dallas and Houston.

Didn’t get the season opener though. I looked at the ticket prices for nose bleed seats if you don’t use the season ticket option and the prices are crazy. Lmao.

I got some great games on my season ticket package. Lakers, Clippers, Bucks, Warriors, OKC, Knicks, and of course Dallas and Houston.

Didn’t get the season opener though. I looked at the ticket prices for nose bleed seats if you don’t use the season ticket option and the prices are crazy. Lmao.
What’s the season ticket price now that wemby is there?

What’s the season ticket price now that wemby is there?

I got last seasons price because I renewed during the season, so I don’t know.

When we won the draft lottery I called my agent the next day and asked how I could insure I get the season opener and he said the lower bowl was sold out already and there is a raffle for the nose bleeds. Lmao.

He told me I was smart as hell to renew during the season because the prices went up and like I stated none of the lower bowl was available.

I got last seasons price because I renewed during the season, so I don’t know.

When we won the draft lottery I called my agent the next day and asked how I could insure I get the season opener and he said the lower bowl was sold out already and there is a raffle for the nose bleeds. Lmao.

He told me I was smart as hell to renew during the season because the prices went up and like I stated none of the lower bowl was available.
Smart guy lol but I mean you was gonna renew regardless

Now you gonna see all those new people and be disgusted

“Bandwagon ass fans 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back