FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
He about to look like Sherman Klump

I mean duh. Morey been here before.

But honest to God. Honest to god. Right before I got the score app alert I was thinking it would be karma for that shit I said to @Chi-Town B yesterday if the raptors just turned around and traded for this nigga harden.

My God deaded that shit immediately tho. Amen.

Harden wants one more pay day after this season, so it'd be in his best interest to show up and ball out. But he's shown that he's different.

Harden wants one more pay day after this season, so it'd be in his best interest to show up and ball out. But he's shown that he's different.
Since when? We acting like James harden is chandler parsons stealing checks now?

Just because he hasn't won a chip doesn't make a nigga a bum or a letdown to me. We gotta kill that narrative.

If his career ended today he did that shit.

Reactions: Iceberg_Taylor
While I'm here @Sony Montana would you consider pivoting from Dame to siakam?

Hot take thought that entered my head a few minutes ago. Not trying to be funny. There's a fit there.

Since when? We acting like James harden is chandler parsons stealing checks now?

Just because he hasn't won a chip doesn't make a nigga a bum or a letdown to me. We gotta kill that narrative.

If his career ended today he did that shit.

What do you think I meant by that post? I'm still one of the few Harden fans here. I simply meant that he goes his own way, so you can't assume he's going to do what you think he should.

While I'm here @Sony Montana would you consider pivoting from Dame to siakam?

Hot take thought that entered my head a few minutes ago. Not trying to be funny. There's a fit there.
Nah

I would only pivot to Harden and to a lesser extent probably Lavine

Guys who theoretically shouldn’t cost that much in assets in relation to other “stars”

siakam I’m cool on..

What do you think I meant by that post? I'm still one of the few Harden fans here. I simply meant that he goes his own way, so you can't assume he's going to do what you think he should.
Sounds like you said he's not about show up and buss ass. I'm trying to figure out when thats been the case before.

Sounds like you said he's not about show up and buss ass. I'm trying to figure out when thats been the case before.

I just explained to you that I meant that I won't assume that he will or won't. Simple as that.

I'd like to assume that he'll be the best he can be because I want to see him shine.

Don't be wrong and sassy. It's gross.

You misinterpreted something I posted and, after given clarification, still wanted to stick with your misinterpretation.

Don't be wrong and project. That's feminine.

You misinterpreted something I posted and, after given clarification, still wanted to stick with your misinterpretation.

Don't be wrong and project. That's feminine.
You didn't say anything at all and ran away from whatever take you were trying to make.

I meant that I won't assume that he will or won't. Simple as that.
russell-westbrook-nba.gif
So why say anything at all?

I hate when you guys do this off a bad take. For no reason 🤣🤦🏿

• Haha
Reactions: Iceberg_Taylor
You didn't say anything at all and ran away from whatever take you were trying to make.

View attachment 1154215
So why say anything at all?

I hate when you guys do this off a bad take. For no reason 🤣🤦🏿

I said what I said. And even broke it down elementary style for you since your comprehension isn't up to par.

Reactions: TTBF
Status
Not open for further replies.