Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told y’all before. Nobody has changed the way the game is played more than Harden. Not even curry.
Nah, it's 1 and 1a for me

Curry got ALL these kids shooting terrible 3s. It's not terrible for him, but God awful for them

Harden got the kids flopping and flailing for calls and traveling

I find it hilarious that Philly is supposed to owe Harden a max contract bcuz he gave back $15m to sign some wack ass former Rockets role players. Also Philly is supposed to ignore that Harden wanted to go back to Houston as soon as the summer started. Dumb nigga shouldn't have opted in.

Imo he doesn't want to play 45 minutes a game for Nurse. Lol

I find it hilarious that Philly is supposed to owe Harden a max contract bcuz he gave back $15m to sign some wack ass former Rockets role players. Also Philly is supposed to ignore that Harden wanted to go back to Houston as soon as the summer started. Dumb nigga shouldn't have opted in.

Imo he doesn't want to play 45 minutes a game for Nurse. Lol
If they gave him their word then reneged then that’s bad too.

Did Rockets rumors begin in 2022 before they signed free agents?
Those rumors seem like they started right after this season. Then Rockets seemed like they had no interest in a reunion. Then all of a sudden wanted to be traded so he opted in thinking he would end up in LA as his backup plan. But now it seems like the Clippers don't want him either.

Imo his best fit is Philly. Nobody is giving him the long term max he wants.

Those rumors seem like they started right after this season. Then Rockets seemed like they had no interest in a reunion. Then all of a sudden wanted to be traded so he opted in thinking he would end up in LA as his backup plan. But now it seems like the Clippers don't want him either.

Imo his best fit is Philly. Nobody is giving him the long term max he wants.
I think Ime didn’t want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back