Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikal Bridges expects the Nets to have this roster entering the regular season according to @NYPost_Lewis

“Yeah, pretty much, I think so. And I’m pretty excited about it,” Bridges told The Post. “I mean, I love the guys that we’ve got, just bring everybody back and finally go through preseason and new coaching staff and for Jacque [Vaughn] just to have his preseason and have his coaching staff whoever he wants and put what he wants coming in for him.”

Lol ohh..

it’s okay guys don’t worry about it
Jimmy Butler bout to be the new Jim Kelly. But I guess it's cool since he got past the second round.

Losing is losing.
giphy.gif

But my answer to what I was asking would probably be Cory Joseph or coby white

I can’t think of anyone more mediocre m than that
I can’t speak for the baseball player since I don’t watch that sport. But for Dalton in his prime he was a pro bowler (all star) and a franchise quarterback. Cory Joseph would be the equivalent of a special teams player. Prime Drummond would be a better comp.

I can’t speak for the baseball player since I don’t watch that sport. But for Dalton in his prime he was a pro bowler (all star) and a franchise quarterback. Cory Joseph would be the equivalent of a special teams player. Prime Drummond would be a better comp.
So Andre Drummond is the bar for a player to determine if he’s good or not? Hmm

Nah he fucked it. I don't know if what dude on tiktok said was exactly true but he definitely fucked his money up and had to sell. Wouldnt it have made more sense to wait a couple years for the new TV deal?
The reports I read and are all over the internet were that he flipped 275M's to 3 billy. That's a good investment in my book if true. Also, maybe he doesn't want to stick around for the new tv deal and is satisfied with his profit. I'm not taking anyone's word off of tiktok. lol

Jordan tried selling the hornets since like 2017

Y’all making it about the profit of the sale while ignoring the basketball aspect

Stop giving him a pass lol

The reports I read and are all over the internet were that he flipped 275M's to 3 billy. That's a good investment in my book if true. Also, maybe he doesn't want to stick around for the new tv deal and is satisfied with his profit. I'm not taking anyone's word off of tiktok. lol
Word. He was just cool on making money. He's made enough.

Jordan tried selling the hornets since like 2017

Y’all making it about the profit of the sale while ignoring the basketball aspect

Stop giving him a pass lol
If it is all about basketball then there are so many miserable owners in the NBA. Players play to win . Owners own to make money. What the hell are we doing here?

If it is all about basketball then there are so many miserable owners in the NBA. Players play to win . Owners own to make money. What the hell are we doing here?
We talking about one owner though lol

The focus is jordan did not do shit for the success of the franchise

You wanna spin it into a Jordan won convo and I’m not having it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back